- Bow when you enter and when you leave the classroom.
- Refer to your instructor as “Mr.” or “Ms.”
- Raise your hand if you have a question.
- Say “yes” ma’am and “yes” sir when answering your instructors.
- Be attentive during your class time and do not disrupt other students’ learning time.
- Be respectful and do not distract your partner when doing partner drills.
- Use all equipment in the class room for it’s intended purposes – including picking up and putting away anything you have used.
- Follow all class rules.